Sell your house fast in Dumfries. Get a cash offer in 24 hours!
Hey there, we’re Sell Your House For Cash DMV. If you need to sell your house fast in Dumfries, VA, we can help.
We buy houses in Dumfries, VA for cash. If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Dumfries we’d love to talk to you.
We can give you a cash offer on your home, usually, the same day you fill out the form above, and we can buy your house in 30 days or less, depending on your timeline.
Here are a few reasons to work with us:
- We pay cash.
- You don’t have to list your house on the market.
- We handle closing costs and paperwork.
- We buy as-is.
- We can close in less than 30 days.
If you have any questions about how the process works, or any concerns, please let us know! We’d love to chat with you and answer any of your questions.
Also, there’s a lot of companies who buy houses in Dumfries, so here are a few things you should know specifically about us:
We carry an A+ rating with the BBB and have a full page devoted to testimonials and reviews of our company, from past homeowners who have sold their homes to us. Feel free to check it out to see what other homeowners experience has been.
We strive to only do win-win deals, that are in your best interest, as well as ours. We want you to come away happy with the deal.
We also pay what we offer. In other words, we won’t change up the deal amount like some home investors. Unfortunately, some investors will offer one number when they first connect with you, but then by the end when closing time comes, they pay out a lower amount.
We don’t work that way. We pay what we say we will.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
By Leonard J. DeFrancisci, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16969581
Here’s how it works:
Selling your Dumfries home is easy:
- Just fill out the form and we’ll get in touch within 1 day.
- We’ll schedule a time to come out and see your house.
- If it’s a good fit for both of us, we’ll make an offer, and you can decide if you want to take us up on it.
- We’ll take care of all closing costs and paperwork, and pay you in cash for your home.
That’s it! If you have any questions, just contact us and let us know. Or, you can click here to learn more about how it works.
We’ll help you sell your house fast in Dumfries, from Northgate Dr / Cranberry Ct to Colonial Port Rd / Possum Point Rd.
We buy houses throughout Dumfries, in the following neighborhoods:
- Edgewood Dr / Sheffield Dr
- Cherry Hill
- Town Center
- And more!
Local housing market info for Dumfries.
There are an estimated 1,601 houses or apartments in Dumfries, spread throughout this small town. While the average home value is over $200,000 – that takes into account all houses, both high end and low – so the actual value of your home will depend on 1) the neighborhood it’s located in, 2) the condition it’s in and what repairs are needed, and 3) what similar houses in your area are selling for, among other things.
Source: Dumfries, VA, retrieved from Neighborhood Scout, https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/va/dumfries.
“From the first day we met with Andres it was a very pleasant experience. He gave us a fair price for our house and set a date for closing. We closed and had the money in our account in a little over 24 hours. I would recommend Andres if anyone is interested in selling their home he is fair and listens to what the need is.”
We buy houses in Dumfries and pay cash, in any situation.
If you’re a homeowner facing any of these situations, we’d love to work with you and see if we can provide a good solution for you, by buying your house:
- If you’re trying to avoid foreclosure.
- If you’ve got a rental property you want to get rid of.
- If you inherited a house that you want to sell for cash, and don’t want the hassle of managing.
- If you can’t wait to list and sell your home, but rather, need a quick sale now.
- If you’ve got an immediate job move.
- Or any other situation requiring a fast sale!
Take a look at this house we bought in Woodbridge:
Are you a good fit for us? Selling through a Dumfries real estate agent, vs selling to a Dumfries home invest
Typically you can earn more on the sale of your home by going through a local Dumfries real estate agent. However, that comes with a few downsides:
- You’ll need to make all home improvements or repairs that prospective buyers ask for, in order to sell.
- You need to make sure you can keep paying property taxes, utilities, and mortgage payments while you wait for your home to sell.
- You’ll have people visiting or walking through your home often.
You should consider going with a real estate agent if:
- Speed isn’t a factor, and you don’t mind waiting 3-9 months to sell your home.
- You can make all repairs needed.
- You can keep managing the property and making mortgage payments.
You may be better off selling your home for cash if:
- Speed matters the most, and you’re looking for a quick cash sale.
- You need to avoid foreclosure and have to sell fast.
- If you don’t want the work or hassle of listing with a real estate agent.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Dumfries, we buy cash homes in these other areas.