Any Price Range or Condition or Situation. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer Today!
Are you thinking…”I need to sell my FAST”?… But you want to sell to a reputable and trustworthy company? We Have A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, 5 Star Rating Google Reviews and many Testimonials From Happy Clients. With over 15 years of experience combined, we’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. We’re the most trusted buyer who can have a check in your hand in just days… Or close when it’s convenient for YOU.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your property now, regardless of condition.
Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.
Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
- you don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- you won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- or deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
We work differently at House For Cash. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Florida… and surrounding areas and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
- Trying to avoid foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a rental property.
- If you inherited a house that you want to sell for cash, and don’t want the hassle of managing.
- If you can’t wait to list and sell your home, but rather, need a quick sale now.
- If you’ve got an immediate job move.
- Or any other situation requiring a fast sale!
Are you a good fit for us? Selling through Florida real estate agent, vs selling to a Florida home investor
Typically you can earn more on the sale of your home by going through a local Florida real estate agent. However, that comes with a few downsides:
- You’ll need to make all home improvements or repairs that prospective buyers ask for, in order to sell.
- You need to make sure you can keep paying property taxes, utilities, and mortgage payments while you wait for your home to sell.
- You’ll have people visiting or walking through your home often.
You should consider going with a real estate agent if:
- Speed isn’t a factor, and you don’t mind waiting 3-9 months to sell your home.
- You can make all repairs needed.
- You can keep managing the property and making mortgage payments.
You may be better off selling your home for cash if:
- Speed matters the most, and you’re looking for a quick cash sale.
- You need to avoid foreclosure and have to sell fast.
- If you don’t want the work or hassle of listing with a real estate agent.
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.